Thursday, 2 June 2011

Waiting and Knowing

12dpo and I'm hating the waiting and the absolute knowing that my period is about the come. Hate it. I know its coming because last night I was bloated to the size of a house and crampy. Oh and don't even ask about gas.

I am hating it but I am determined to not let it get me down this weekend. Its a long weekend (The Queen's Birthday even) and I don't want it to be hampered with a whole lot of woe is me feelings. I will not let this get me down.
And on that topic of AF it appears my tampon provider has tampered with the sizes or something. I mean seriously I compared an old tampon, ahem not a used one just one lying around, to a new one and the difference is crazy. I even showed the fella who was bit like "wtf are you showing me this shit?" but also thought it was a bit strange too. Honestly these things look like super tampons not the regular they're claiming to be. This has happened in the last couple months cos last month I got the exact same type I always get and bam they were bigger...not cool. The fella being a man wanted to know why this was an issue lol. I'm like well you have one the wrong size shoved up an orifice and see how you like it haha.

Anywho enough of that.

The friend who got UTD via IVF had her baby yesterday. A girl over 9lbs!!! And guess what??? I didn't cry. I didn't want to cry even. I was actually excited and not even a hint of jealous. Which is weird given my totally reluctantness to see her bump on a daily basis at work.

That's about all. Am about to go catch up with a dear friend who is visit from Auz. Oh how I love good ole catch ups!!

2 comments:

  1. Damn the tampon company and their cost-saving measures! Bastards!!

    Am crossing my fingers for you - either way enjoy your friend and a nice break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that same through recently with the tampons - I wonder if they really did make some changes.

    Sorry your feeling a bit down. Hopefully you can find a few good points to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete