I've just decided that ttc isn't about waiting but its killing time.
I'm either killing time til ovulation or killing time till AF and most of all killing time till I get a baby. Killing time. Just hanging out. Living life until something miraculous changes and my world is turned up side down.
Right now I'm killing time posting because we're supposed to be going out for lunch for the Fella's grandfathers 92nd birthday. We should've left already but he went off down the road on a mission a couple hours back and hasn't come home yet. I hate having to wait like that and I hate that it'll make us late. Luckily though its not a major thing so if we're a little late it won't matter.
Back to ttc. This might seem a little nuts but I'm hoping june will be our lucky month. I know too that this will come back to bite my butt when AF arrives this time round because my hopes would've been dashed again. Why june? Well it = march. My mum is March 8th, I'm March 24th so it makes sense that I should too have a march baby. Wouldn't that just be uncanny?
Just a random thought I've been having lol.
Yeah. Pretty much. The length of a human menstrual cycle is just ridiculous. Life disappears between the two major events. Again and again. Mind you, probably better than animals that only go in heat a few times a year.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't discount it. Made sense that Baby was born in April. First AF, moved in with DH, got married. (ironically the exact date Baby was due) I always kind of felt I would either conceive or pop one out in April. Life has a way with these things sometimes.
I think the June to March plan is fabulous and makes sense! It will work!!
ReplyDeleteI hate to say that you're right. For women in our position, it is more like "killing time" than waiting. But I think that sucks. Because ideally, this would be easy enough that we could actually live our lives to the fullest while patiently waiting. Urgh.
ReplyDeleteHoping that you'll get your march baby!
(love the new look, BTW)