I have a head cold.
I drank gin last night, ate pizza and watched rugby in TV to get over the arrival of AF and the discovery of my first grey hair. I had hoped the gin might've sent the cold packing but nope.
I was in the bathroom at work yesterday and just the way my hair was I found the grey hair. Not happy. Mortified might be a good word. I'm 28, unmarried, childless and now the universe thinks it would be just beer and skittles if I started going grey. You're not supposed to go grey until you have kids. Its a rule. WTF? I'm going grey. Urgh its just best if I don't think about it.
And frig AF. The weather is awful here so all we've done is sit inside watching tv. Couldn't even have a lazy shag to make the day interesting. DUMB.
I did get a lot done around the house though so I guess I should take that as a positive.
Tomorrow brings a trip to the Fella's grandfathers 92nd birthday lunch. Not really looking forward to going out feeling the way I do. Later on in the day I will probably head to a friends for drinks. That will pretty much see the day done.
Meh. Can relate. Well to the cold and bleeding - got both of those right now but can hardly complain much. The first is just life and the second is my own fault. Sounds like you're feeling pretty downright miserable at the moment and I'm lacking words if inspiration. Although I could give you a whole spin about genetics and grey hairs but that would prove to be as helpful to you as a set on balls on your elbow. Instead I shall do something slightly less useless (slightly) and send you a stack of virtual hugs. (I can do that seeing you're sick and I won't be contaminating you any further).
ReplyDeleteYou on FB? If you're interested (no obligation pressure or otherwise) we can be "friends" (suppose they could have called it making acquaintance or something like that). Promise I'm not one of those mad FB status mums. Anyway if you're keen flick me a note green_sprout @ live.com.au (minus the spaces) and I'll hook u up with my details. :-)
Rest up and get better!!
Xxxx
Ps love ur new layout!
I love reading your posts they make me larf sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better and get back to yourself soon:)
I don't think baby will mind if you have grey hair and there's always hair dye (mind you I find it never covers the bloody grey anyway so whats the point!).