This post was written yesterday (30th June)but when I went to publish Blogger decided to crack a major hissy and I couldn't even get onto my blog let alone post this. And then I read down and see that only half the post saved so looks like I'm re-writing a bit too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a cold so I'm eating M&M's to try and make myself feel better but really eating them without any kind of real sense of smell nor ability to breathe and eat simultaneously is a waste of time and all I'm doing is ripping myself off.
I actually feel like sh*t. My head is so full of crap that if I bend over I get a massive headache. Like I said my nose is full up, my ears are blocked at times and my glands hurt.
I is sick.
Bless those little darlings that inflicted me with this illness. From the head down I'm ok though. A little weary but mostly ok. I've been doing all the right things with the vitamins (damn forget to get more at the super)and the vicks etc so I guess I just have to ride it out. Which means riding out one more day till the weekend and when I can sleep. I skipped zumba today and I'm thinking I won't be doing much work at netball training.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K so that was yesterday. Am feeling a trillion times better this morning. Half the netball team was sick so we all bumbled around the court together and it looks to have cleared me up a bit. Will wait to see what living in air con at work does today.
Anyway I was tempted again to test yesterday. I was in my car in the supermarket and really considered coming back to work and testing. I held off but all I wanted was to be put out of my misery really. I just wanted to know that AF was coming and to get myself ready for that.
In hindsight I'm glad I didn't test. I'm 95% sure that AF is on her way. There's that familiar heavy feeling in my uterus. I'm getting a bit gassy and other TMI things too. No spotting that I'm aware of but that's only a matter of time.
I know its not over till it shows but I'm also know my body well after 20mths in the game. I'm trying very hard not to get upset. I need to not cry tears over this any more.
Anywho I had best be getting on with some work or I will be crying cos my class will be a riot lol.
Yup. You know your body until the day you don't. Think I've said before that I didn't have a single solid pregnancy symptom until after AF was due. Until then my moods and nipples and CM and cramps followed the same identical progression as every cycle before. Thr cramps were so convincing that for a good two weeks afterwards I was afraid to exert myself too hard and exected to see red when I went to the loo. Sure I went 12 rather than 20 months but I had my body figured out too and had been through obsessively charting every details from feeling extra thirsty one day to a minor dizzy spell. Reality is that it takes a while for enough HCG to be produced to affect your progesterone levels enough to cause symptoms. All depends on when implantation happens which means it really isn't over until it is over!
ReplyDeleteI wrote that comment over a 6 hour period and forgot what else I wanted to put in - working on my iPhone which doesn't love scrolling up much. Anyway, hope the lurgy clears out nice and quick!
ReplyDeleteLol gotta love you're dedication to the comment GS...6hrs? I would've given up after 10mins. Anywho thanks hun....I appreciate the hope coming from afar. Part of me has been chanting the same thing all day. Oh well guess time will be the teller.
ReplyDeleteLol well I can't get anything else done so there must be something I can finish! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI shall be watching this space!
Xxx