My man has gone away until Monday evening. This never happens. He sometimes goes away for a day or 2 for work but not often so I'm not really that used to being at this house alone. Just me and the dog all alone for four days.
Its partly freaky. Even thought I lived alone for awhile when I first moved to this area and got used to I've lived with people mainly him for nigh on 6 years now. So I don't do 'being alone at night' very well. Although I am getting better...but still leave a light on lol. And really I'm not alone alone as the tennants are in the sleepout all of 15m's away.
Its partly a novelty. I never get to really be here by myself. I don't often get to eat 'different' things or watch other shows on TV. Naturally I've taken advantage of this and plan on eating all things naughty and nice without the nagging thought of what its doing for my figure lol. I started with a bag of pic 'n' mix lollies which I munched on during the drive home (and kinda regret eating so many now). Then I've just had fresh pasta for dinner. I've got my Cosmo waiting to devoured. I'm enjoying a can of lemonade as we speak. Tomorrow I'm going to bake to my hearts content and I'm thinking of making satay chicken for dinner. Yummo!!!
Today I'm 7dpo. No symptoms to report other than a few mild cramps on my left side yesterday. Ho-hum at least this time next week AF will be here and I'll be put out of my misery.
Oh almost forgot!! I've got my appt with the hormone lady on Monday. Looking forward to that!!
Not much a fan of the alone at night thing either. Usually end up leaving a bedside lamp on until I wake up again during the night. Love that you're treating yourself. :-D Enjoy the time to yourself! Xxx
ReplyDelete