My friend went into get induced this morning. I text her about an hour ago and she said nothing had even started. Gutting. Can't wait for this lil boy to be born. Gutting cos all I've thought about is stinking babies (I say that in the nicest poss way) and how I'm not pregnant.
THEN I'm texting my cousin who I haven't heard from in an AGE. And we're chatting away and I ask her about her weight loss thing as she posted on FB about how she kept losing weight. Not in a thumb on nose look at me way but more like WTF I can't seem to stop losing it am I sick? way. It was random. Anywho I asked about that and she mentioned she'd had a miscarriage 2wks ago. Blew my socks off. We are almost like sisters. Our parents owned adjoining farms when we were young so we spend lots of time together and carried on throughout our lives. She is one of my best friends. I didn't know they were even trying. Mind you like I say haven't seen her in a long time. She was 6wks along. Its bizarre cos she never wanted 'rug rats' but I guess now things have changed.
So that whipped that whole I want to be pregnant issue right back up in my face. My mind has been on nothing but babies.
Cos then I get this lovely dollop of EWCM (AHHH TMI I know dollop's a great word lol!) and its CD12 so I'm like AHHH not only do I want a baby bad I want 'it' bad too!!.
I mean obviously my 'fluid' (eww that's grosser)is in prime condition for holding onto the spermies until that eggy pops. And given we DTD on CD10 then today would be perfect timing especially as CD14 will be the first night of our lil trip and even if its CD16 that I ovulate then that's night number 3 of when we're away. Although I have a feeling it will be CD14 that the egg reveals. My ovaries have been feeling fuller by the day.
Seriously this is the perfect cycle for getting UTD.
Aaaand I should really just stop right there because A) it's too much pressure and B) I'll just be disappointed in the long run.
Anywho - again waiting for parents who don't show for their child's learning conference. Not cool parents not cool. Never make your teacher wait!.
Wow, I don't know what happened but I haven't been on here for what seems like forever. Just trying to get caught up on everything...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the cervical fluid (I prefer that over cervical mucus. Mucus is gross.) and all the BDing, finger and toes crossed for you.
I know Hubster got all sorts of dramatic about getting his stuff tested, going on and on about "What if it is me?!?!?" and I was just like "1-if it is you, then we know and can take steps to improve it, or do and IUI. 2-it is probably NOT you since all the sings point to me not ovulating." Oh men...