God I think our little break has had an adverse affect on me.
I think I might've have spent too much time with the Fella and I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it in a good way. Like we spent too much good time together. We had too much fun, enjoyed each others company too much. I've been spoilt with his attention lately and now here I am.
I miss him. How stupid is that? I didn't want to get out of bed and go to work while he was still sleeping. I love lying next to him talking in the morning. I'm sad because tonight I have netball so am staying in town and not going home and I'm going to miss seeing him today. Its pathetic. I mean I love the guy and have for like ever but I'm not normally so 'loved up' so to speak.
Ahhhhh!!! And he's away Friday to Monday next weekend picking up something from the South Island so I'll be home alonesome :(
Oh well best harden up and get on with!
No comments:
Post a Comment