Here in lil old NZ we celebrate the Queen of Englands birthday. It means a day off work / school etc. Although her birthday isn't even in June its in April but I guess April already has its share of holidays with Easter and Anzac day probably best to spread them out.
Anywho today is the Queen's 'Birthday' so it meant day three of my weekend...Whoop whoop. I spent the day at my SIL's place having lunch for the FIL's birthday. It was a lovely day. In fact an unseasonably warm winters day. A bit unsettling to have such warm weather in June. So that was my day pretty much done.
And after lunch out yesterday followed by dinner with friends last night I'm finishing the weekend less than refreshed. In fact I am shattered!! Most likely can be attributed to the pesky cold that is hanging around. Thankfully its not got any worse and it seems to just be a blocked nose and not much else but it certainly has knocked my energy levels for 6. I spent most of the day wishing I could curl up and go to sleep. I'll keep throwing back the vit c and rubbing the vicks on at night.
Ummm what else? I forgot to mention the vital part to my June=March baby plan and that would be the weekend away. Which rather by chance will coincide with ovulation particularly nicely thank you very much. People always say 'Go away..that's what got me pregnant' blah de blah so I'm putting it to the test with 3 nights of staying in hotels.
10 days and counting.....
No comments:
Post a Comment