Yesterday I thought I was 11dpo and actually considered testing. But after having a conversation with myself on the drive home I decided to save my one and only test and the disappointment and wait until I really need to test. Then I woke up this morning and realise that actually TODAY is 11dpo. Doh!
So its just as well I didn't test. In all honesty I don't have any reason to test. No sore boobs, no feeling sick, no nadda.
Banana's taste weird but then again it might just be the banana's or the cold I've got screwing with my taste.
I had stabbing pains over the weekend. I wish they were implantation pain but I don't think so.
I'm tired but that's netball, a cold and the like not anything else.
And I'm a cry baby anyway so you couldn't tell if that was increased or not anyway lol.
So here I am waiting till Friday. Things usually start happening at 13dpo so I'm prepared for that.
In other news spoke to my brother on the phone last night. He's flying to Perth with his girlfriend to make the good money mining. They're going for at least a year. He's my little brother and I'm gonna miss him. So after I got off the phone to him I cried. I started and for a while there as hard as I tried I couldn't stop. Probably best not to talk about it incase I start up again!
Anywho that's about it for me. Working like mad to clear up this cold...vicks on the chest, cough syrup, vit c lots of rest ( I skipped my run today). Its one of those ones with a really hard cough in the chest and I'm already over it so don't want it to set in properly.
Righto back to work now (hi ho hi ho....)
11dpo is early. I really didn't get pregnancy symptoms until after AF was due so not feeling anything now doesn't really mean too much. There is hope for you yet! :-)
ReplyDeleteSad about your little brother. I don't think it is ever easy to see loved ones go. :-(
Feel better! and once again I am in awe over the POAS restraint!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of a drink powder we have in the states called EmergenC - when mixed with water it gets fizzy and gives you something like 1,000 mg of VitC. I mix it in hot water and it is really soothing. I hope you feel better SOOOOOON!
ReplyDelete(Or maybe not.... maybe I should hope for pregnancy and morning sickness?)