Sunday, 12 June 2011

Brighter Day

After yesterday's not so good day today is a much brighter day. The Fella did his best to find out what was bugging me but I didn't relent.
Then this morning he mentioned doing 'it' in the cup. I tried to hold in my frustration and just said I thought he couldn't,didn't..whatever...and he told me he was having me on yesterday. I mean come on seriously?? Sometimes the guy drives me nuts. And I need to friggin learn to read when hes having me on.

To be honest I can't even tell these days. I'm so gullible sometimes I make myself laugh and he's just takes advantage of it because he loves the game of it.

So yep by this stage of the morning we'd already BD'd anyway so wasn't much point. Then he wanted to know how he was going to get it into the test tube so I had to show him it all. I guess we'll get there eventually. However he did just ask why couldn't I just collect it from my hooha lol. Sorry that was bit TMI but it made me laugh.

Its certainly possible that is the reason for my improved mood. Who knows.

Today is CD10. I'm going to try my best to get plenty of BD in this week which shouldn't be too hard given our little trip away.
4 more sleeps and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment