Side note - why do I keep making myself endure episode after episode of 16 and pregnant? Its just torture really.
Anywho...
We're back from our babymoon as someone called it on my forum.
Another side note - I go away and like 2 girls announce their BFP's on there AND another school friend announced hers on FB...WTF..happens everytime.
It was a great trip for the Fella and I. We're not the kind of couple that makes a conscious 'effort' to spend time together. We don't do date nights or anything la de da like that. In fact we discussed at length why we work so well and decided it was because give each other space and don't try to stop the other living life. Anyway we spent hours in the car together and talked about all kinds of stuff. We got on like a house of fire..something that sometimes doesn't happen when we're put in the car together for hours lol, although I did get a little tetchy with the driving at times and he bit back but that was only the once hehe.
I digress. We stayed in a couple really nice motels...one of which was right on the lake and had gorgeous views. Both had a spa but we only used the second one as we had more time at that place.
We traipsed around the farm show thingy for hours on end. It was ok...got to watch tractors racing. Think drag racing but tractors instead of cars - CRAZY.
Yesterday we spent the day ten pin bowling then at a wildlife park with the other couple and their kids that were with us. Seriosly watching them interact made me thankful we had such an easy relationship. Enough said.
Last night the Fella and I went out for dinner alone and had the most delicious Indian EVER.
So yep a nice weekend. The weather was a bit crap though but no matter.
As for the TTC side the trip. Well naturally because it was supposedly going to be this 'perfect' cycle where I ov'd on CD14 I actually ov'd on CD16 which was yesterday. This would also happen to coincide with the Fella being unwell due to something he ate the night before! We did get busy yesterday morning (hey we did have our own personal spa tehehe!) but didn't get to finish the deal cos he felt ill and thought he was going to throw up. I know. Gutting!
Thankfully we also go busy our first night away CD14 so fingers crossed it did the trick. I had ample EWCM, like loads so I'm hoping it help onto the good stuff for me.
There's always something I tell ya. But feeling unwell can't be helped. And it can't be changed now so I've just got to get on with it and get over it if it hasn't worked.
We had some good conversations around the whole deal though which was good. At one point he says "Well if last night didn't get you pregnant I don't know what will". I had to laugh.
Yep its all good. Have decided to cut out the cheeky gins in this tww. I don't really think that this cycle will be any different to any other but I just want to be sure I did all I could.
Will have my next appt with the hormone specialist next Monday so have got that to focus on in this tww. AF is due about Friday 2nd.
Wish me luck xx
Hellloooo! Welcome home!! :-))) Great to hear you guys had a good time. I think it it is really good to get out and have some time together. DH and I are like you guys. Just makes these times all the more special. I've got everything crossed for you! Kick AF to the curb! ;-)
ReplyDelete