Helloooooo!!!!! How are we all?
Personally I'm a box of fluffies thanks.
And I mean that seriously.
Just had my appt with the Natural Hormone Therapy lady (Felicity) and things are going stirling.
My progesterone levels went from 2.3 in Feb (normal 5.5-10) to 27.4 in May!!!!! Crazy big jump aye. She was very happy and so was I. She had purposely given me a larger dose of the cream to get my levels cracking fast so now have to take the dose back a bit so the levels drop some. She said that my body should be ready now to sustain pregnancy!! Whoop whoop. Her next step is to have my pre-ovulation oestrogen levels tested (blood test) so make sure they're ok so have to do that next cycle. Then its just bonk bonk bonk till Sept or I get pregnant. Told me to kick the Fella up the butt and make him take the pills he's been given as she has had great success with men who have low sperm counts and have taken what she's told them to. So plan is to REALLY make him take them she'll test him come Sept cos apparently she tests me too...who knew?
Shes so positive it really gave me the booster I needed to keep going, to stay focussed and know that I can do this. She said ...we will win this.
Another thing she also told me was when I found out I was pregnant to stop playing netball straight away. She said I've waited too long for the special event so don't want to lose it cos of netball. And it makes sense. I'd already been thinking of that anyway but will definately be following her advice. Some women can do it, last year we had a player who played until she was 20wks and was fine, but I'm not going to risk it. What if its my one and only chance?
So yeah that's where I'm at. Just waiting patiently for my period to show...or not. Lets hope its not.
This woman sounds so wonderful! Good luck getting the Fella to take the pills... maybe slip them in his morning coffee? ;) I really hope this all comes together for ya, here's hoping period doesn't show up!
ReplyDelete