Friday, 3 June 2011

The Tampon Dilemma Solved

So this is just a quick post because I solved my tampon dilemma this morning. Yes that is how much it was bothering me. I spent a good five minutes analysing boxes of tampons from cycles past that were hidden away in drawers, bags and the like.

Anyway. Turns out without realising I bought a different style. Still regular capacity but does different things. Who knows why? Maybe cos the supermarket didn't have my normal 'style' and I just picked up the next nearest box. Anywho I have solved the dilemma there and will know for my next tampon shopping mission.

Yep I said next tampon shopping mission. AF arrived this morning. Hence the above analysing of tampon boxes stowed in various places.

I haven't thrown my tanty yet. Don't think I'll bother. Whats the point? I'll send off for my new pot of cream. I'll have 'that' conversation again with the fella.
I will take home pizza, a DVD and pour myself a Gin upon arrival home and take comfort in the fact that I have 3 whole days off work.

1 comment:

  1. sorry AF showed up again. :-(
    But definitely great attitude!! Gin. Gin is good!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete