I was going to create one of those tickers to go as a signature on my forum posts but when i entered the date I started ttc and previewed it what I saw was depressing. I couldn't put myself through that. Seeing it everytime I post. A constant reminder of how long its been.
Safe to say that tomorrow will be CD1. I've been trying to pretend otherwise all day but tonight its become apparent that in fact I was right.
I hate being right.
I don't really feel like crying. A good thing I suppose. I'm more angry. I'm tired too. Living a life of ups and downs in a 4 wkly cycle does that to you. Maybe I'm even numb.
I'm trying to be positive. Keep focus on things. At least my cold is better today. And at least I have my home. One of our kids at school lost their house to a fire today. We could see the smoke from school and heard the siren. We hoped it wasn't a house and just rubbish in someones backyard. No one was hurt but the house was destroyed. So at least I have my home.
So yep that's that and all that. I'm off to predict when I ov next....
Mate I honestly don't see how you can put yourself through this and not put your foot down with the bloke and get things tested. This is suppose to be something you both want yeah? If it is and you are the one worse for wear again and again then you need to step it up. It isn't fair on you and if there is an issue (with either of you) then it could very well be time wasted and pain felt unnecessarily. Know you've got the alternative therapy chick going on but no amount of herbal goodness is going to unblock a Fallopian or cure azoospermia. It doesn't hurt to get these things looked at while she's working with you. In my blunt honest but well intentioned opinion...yes whether you like it or not. :-P Seriously, can't see you pole yourself with the same stick and not try wrestle it off you.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you GS...I always appreciate your to the point support even if sometimes I don't wanna hear it. I will definately be keeping on at the fella to get tested. I need to know either way.
ReplyDelete