Bloody fricken dog gone it men.
I'm venting before I go away and take all this baggage with me.
Yesterday I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Yesterday nor this morning I did not get the required actions to make a baby. I made the suggestion. I got 'you might be lucky tonight' in the you won't be lucky tone of voice.
Today I leave for a week.
Not happy.
Not happy at all.
Now I get to just wait for AF in the tww. How gay is that shite?
We did get some in CD11 3 days before ov but I don't think that's going to be helpful.
Right best get in the shower and on the road.
Oh mate. I hear you. Story of my life when we were TTC. Always knew by the tone how lucky (or unlucky more the case) I was gonna get. Mind you, in the end we either conceived from DTD two days before or a day after. -shrugs- But used to wind me up terribly.
ReplyDelete