I'm going to have to vent. Sometimes my boyfriend pisses me off. Maybe its because I'm tired or whatever but today, well right now, he is really cheesing me off. And yes its over something dumb. Today he has waterblasted his digger using water from our tanks (we are on rain water). I go and pick a bunch of veges from the garden and go to wash them in the kitchen and it became fast evident we are about to run out of water. Not happy. Especially since I go out to the hose which runs from the water scheme on the property next door and find that its dry. We REALLY have no water!!!! And no chance of rain in the next week. Not happy. What makes me particularly mad is that now he is just in his chair asleep instead of doing something about it!. I realise there's not much he can do but he could ring the neighbour and tell him his pipe is dry. If we don't have water then most of his farm doesn't!
What also becomes an issue is that the people living in our sleep out don't have water either. So not just us inconvenienced.
Argh I'm mad!!!! I can't wash the dishes or anything.
I went out and made sure the gutter pipe was back in the tank. We took it off because we'd put rat bait in the roof and didn't want the rats using the guttering to get to water and fall in our tank.
So it looks like I'll be showering at work tomorrow...annoying! But luckily tomorrow I sleep the night in town after netball so won't have to deal with the issue for a couple days now. ARGH!!!
Anywho moving on. We went to a local ball last night and had a great time. The band was awesome, the people were awesome, it was awesome. Drank a load as you do but managed to miss the hangover, well a bad one anyway, today. Am feeling a bit seedy today of course which is why I'm so cheesed about the water thing.
ARGH!
K I best go and get over it now of else there'll be one heck of a barney round here later!.
No comments:
Post a Comment