Friday, 22 July 2011

Back

I'm back from visiting my parents. I had a great time being 'looked' after by mum at what I like to call "hotel mum and dad" lol. I'm naughty calling it that. I wasn't totally lazy I did do stuff. I also relaxed something wicked. It was great.

I've come home and caught up on all the blog posts I've missed. That took awhile.

Nothing much to report here though. I spent my drive over to the parents 'getting over' the lack of right time BDing before I left...see prior post. I also had a good vent with my good friend over that way which was good. I managed to avoid the conversation with my mother about how its going. I didn't trust myself to not lose it.
So I'm back. And now will busy myself waiting for AF to arrive either next Thursday or Friday (what dpo does that make me? I haven't even counted!) unless by way of a small miracle being the BDing 3 days before Ov means AF actually doesn't come. Not holding breath and will not be devastated should she arrive.

Onwards and upwards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment