Last night my beloved asked me this "So are you pregnant yet?"
Given the episode of last week I had to choose my words carefully. No actually I told it like it was. Luckily he was in an open mood so I could pretty much say what I liked and he would've taken it the right way. Anywho I told him I didn't know but I didn't think so because it usually helps to have sex in at the right time. He asked if last night was good timing. No my dear. He asked why we didn't have sex at the right time. I told him his exact response given to me last week when I suggested so bedroom hanky panky (You'll be lucky..in 'that' tone of voice). He then wanted to know why I didn't try a bit harder! My god. He says that now but at the time he was all up in complaining about his sore work weary body so what's a gal to do?
Anywho at least I got to say my bit. Part of me just thinks I should tell him when its the right week and let him run with that but then other part doesn't want him to feel too much pressure.
Righto enough from me. Time for some lunch then back out to the garden for more digging. Happy Day all xx
DH and I used the term "the window of opportunity". I would say the window of opportunity is open and that meant we had to get something in from that day plus two more. That was it. That was all I said and so he knew that it was the right time and it was up to him to get himself warmed up physically and mentally to DTD. So long as I didn't get too antsy it worked alright in the end.
ReplyDeleteThanks GS. Might use something like that in the future as I could see that working for us.
ReplyDeleteI ussed to just tell Hubster "I'm ovulating in the next 12-24 hours so we need to have sex". But maybe that's why our sex life got messed up... I like the idea of there being a code-phrase, so that he knows but it's not quite so in-his-face. I hope you guys find something that works for you!!!!
ReplyDelete