Safe to say I'm swearing off the liquor again.
Mind you this isn't the worst I've felt and I think that if I didn't have a god awful headache I'd actually be functioning. Thankfully its starting to pass after MANY hours lying in pain on the couch. The Fella was good to me and fed me pizza when I wanted it and told me I looked pretty with a pale face lol.
I tried GS's suggestion of not going to bed until a couple hours after stopping drinking...I stopped the drinks a full 4 hours before going home and drank water. But don't think I drank enough water to be honest plus before I went out I was getting a tinge of a headache so I wasn't surprise by that.
Anywho we had a really fun night and that's what counts. Not much else to tell from here. BT on Tuesday to check pre-ovulation oestrogen levels and its hump week which at the end of I'm going home for a week to see my parents so fingers crossed I ov on day 14 not 16.
No comments:
Post a Comment