Today I am 11dpo. Not long now till I'm put out of my misery for another cycle. Although I must admit this 2ww hasn't been too bad. I've been busy and thinking about other things.
The normal sypmtoms have started to creep in so I'm ready for what will be.
We're going to a ball on Saturday so that will be a good distraction from AF. My netball team is also running a netball tournament on Saturday and being club secretary I get to be in charge of lots of time consuming jobs lol. Saturday is going to be busy. Thursday is a call-back day at work for planning and netball training. Tomorrow I will pop into work in the morning for a couple hours then home to start some seeds in a trays for the spring. Friday I hopefully don't have to go to town but you never know it will just depend on how the other days go at work.
And the fella just passed on a msg left for me from my naturopath. Apparently the pre-ov oestrogen test I had on CD11 came back low so now she was another phone consult to discuss this. They only have 2 appointments left in the near future by the sounds of it one tomorrow and one next Monday. I need to ring back and should have done today but like I say only just got the msg at like 8.30pm. Darn it. So I guess I'll try first thing and see if I can get in tomorrow.
If I wasn't already out of sorts with life today then that's the icing.
Guess its too much to ask that something would come back normal. Just another small bump in the road to motherhood!
XXXX :-(
ReplyDelete