Sunday, 24 July 2011

Sleep is not my friend

Since about um Wednesday night last week sleep has not been my friend. I sleep for sure but man alive at times its not quality sleep.
Wednesday night I took forever to go to sleep despite it being like 11pm and I had been reading a book...normally guaranteed to put me out. Then that night the sleep was pretty rubbish. Thursday wasn't anything of memory but then Friday night (my first at home) and last night...very restless rest to say the least.

I keep waking up or being fidgety and having stupid dreams. I could be too hot or maybe I'm stressed about something and I just don't know it.

Needless to say I'm over it already.

Supposed to snow today and tomorrow so that's exciting. Fingers crossed the power stays on though or else it will truly suck butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment