Friday, 8 July 2011

TFIF

Looong week...well not really but am tired and have been pretty busy. Its been freezing cold so guess that takes a toll and I spend all my time trying to keep warm and putting off the necessary jobs of life.

Anywho only 1 more week of another loooong term at school then 2 wks of no children at school and time to take a trip to see my family. In NZ our school year is made up of 4 terms which are usually around 10wks long however this year due to the Rugby World Cup being hosted here we've had to adjust to allow for extra visitors that will take a toll on our transport system etc so the first 2 terms have been 11wks long. Yep its only 1 week longer but it does make a difference.

So yep tired. BUT have got fun to look forward to this weekend. We have our netball clubs social get together which sees us travelling by bus to a country pub and being treated to a night of cocktail tasting and outright fun!. We have to dress in theme of any of the letters U O G so it will be interesting to see what everyone busts out. I'm planning to be an undercover agent which means I can wear normal clothes (well dress up a little of course) and have got aviator sunnies plus a cheap kids police set to finish the outfit off. Am realy looking forward to going because I never get out really!. Plus the girls are great fun.

Just not looking forward to the hangover! Ouch I so know its coming. Its bound to no matter how hard I try to behave there's no way to avoid it with trying all those cocktails and mixing all that alcohol. I can try to lessen it with lots of water during the day along with food and lots of the same during the night but knowing me it will still happen. Not to worry I've got pizza in the freezer and gingerbeer in the fridge to help lessen the pain.

Apart from that there's not much to tell. As far as ttc goes I'm listing in that inbetween land of end of AF and waiting for ov. Rather a nice pressure free, stress free place to be actually.

1 comment:

  1. No no no. Water before and food will only slow intoxication. If you want to avoid the hangover DO NOT go to bed drunk. Stay up for an hour or two and drink as much water as you can...or just stop drinking a little early and do the same thing. You will pee like a racehorse but be fine the next day. :-)

    ReplyDelete