Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Just a Quickie

Hello!!

I know I've been a little quiet. No real reason just busy busy busy with school starting back an all. And I'm in that in betweenie time of end of AF and start of hump week.

First day back at school there was that dreaded announcement from a couple at work. Ugh now I have to watch another belly grow week in week out. A belly that's not mine. When I hear news like that now I really have to do everything in my power not to jump and go "NOT FAIR!".
My turn will come.

I started the Oestrogen cream today on CD7 I should have started it a week ago but of course it took all that time to get here. No matter.

We're out of water still. Luckily I'm able to shower at work but the fella on the other hand...pooh!! I told him he should go to a neighbour but he's dumb like that. There's a leak in the water system next door that they can't find and there's not a drop of water on the farm, nor two other households so we're not the only ones. Hopefully its fixed soon although the fella is going to fill up his 1000L tank and pump into our tanks so we have some relief for now. No washing clothes though and the old "If its yellow let it mellow....." saying will be in place until further notice. Its amazing how much you rely on water.

Um apart from that there isn't too much to tell. August is going to be pretty busy on the whole and we've only been back at work 3 days and I'm tired so will have to be clever and look after myself or I'll burn out before we're half way through. Thankfully this term is shorter by a week than the last 2 and the next is only 7 wks long....whoop whoop.

Oops bell's been best get back to it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog..I keep coming here trying to figure out how I can follow you..but having no luck!!

    Sorry about the pregnancy annoucement at work. Never easy to watch someone else rejoice in a pregnancy when you want it so much for yourself!

    And boo to having no water!! I found it hard enough to live without hot water for a few days when our hot water system broke a few months ago!!

    ReplyDelete