Monday, 22 August 2011

5 more sleeps

Counting down to AF.
Its ridiculous! Why am I doing this to myself? I'm putting myself through unneccessary anguish. Watch out peeps there will be posts a-plenty this week while I try to stop myself going nuts.
No doubt Saturday will bring tears when it all goes to custard. Thank you for the supportive comments.

Here's what's going round in my head right now:

Scenario One - If I ovulated on CD12 when I got the first pains then I would've have been due for AF yesterday-ish. This would then explain the stabbing pains on CD17 (implatation) and the tender breasts since that point. It does not explain the EWCM for that whole week following CD12. A test would show positive now if it was positive.

Scenario Two - If I ovulated on CD17 when I got the stabbing pains then today is 9dpo. It explains why I had EWCM the whole week before then. A test isn't likely to show anything right now. This would then attribute the tender breasts to PMS and oestrogen as they started upon ovulation.

I'm choosing number 2 right now. Its sensible to not continue worrying about this all until the weekend. Its that simple.
As for the breasts I swear they don't feel as sore as they did over the weekend.

Maybe I'll do what MO suggested and buy lots of tests and pee to my hearts content. Get it out of my system. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: