First of all - why do I do it? I never learn with the drinking. I'm suffering big time people. Throwing up and all. Our netball trip was awesome but I sprained my ankle again which was not awesome at all but managed to get through the games ok.
Anywho. I'm going crazy.
I just want to know if I'm pregnant and its probably too early to test. Oh yes I'm considering testing! Its my boobs. They're tender around the sides and nipples. Part of me thinks its my bra, part of me thinks its a result of the oestrogen I was taking, part of me, a teeny tiny little part thinks maybe just maybe we've hit the jackpot. Maybe. Either way my mammories are annoying the heck outta me. Blow this shit mate.
Also I've got a sore throat and stuffy nose and felt like I had a cold coming on.
That's it.
I'm clutching at straws I know.
Doesn't help I feel like friggin hungover either and the house is a fucking shambles (thank you very much Mr Fella!) URGH. I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep till next weekend when I'll know for sure.
Any helpful insights are welcomed from ya'll.
That was probably the ONLY thing that was different before AF was due. I had the most tiny vague tenderness around the edges. Really vague and barely there. But I wasn't prepared to believe anything cause Clomid changed me every cycle.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! :-D
Oooh you've just offered me a glimmer of hope there GS. That sounds just like mine. I just had to take my bra off because I was over it!
ReplyDeleteI get the craziness. I deal with it by peeing on sticks starting at 7DPO. the high sensitivity ones. Feel free to hop on the bandwagon!
ReplyDelete(Technically, you only have symptoms after you implant, and an HPT that's sensitive can usually give you a BFP 2-3 days after implantation, so I say pee like there's no tomorrow!)
Thanks MO. I have one test right now. Who know's maybe I'll order some more and let myself go wild just this once.
ReplyDelete