I am learning I don't 'do' the unknown when it comes tcc.
Month in month out since stopping the pill nearly 2 years ago I've had ovulation pain on either the left or the right. EVERY cycle without doubt. And without doubt 13ish days following that pain I would get AF. That's how I knew. There'd always be the ewcm around that time too. I've peed on sticks to prove I'm ovulating when I have that pain.
I realise I'm 'going on' a bit here but this week has been tremendously unsettling. I know my body like no other. I had spent cycle after cycle getting to know my body. But this cycle I have no clue. The EWCM started CD11, CD 12 I have what I think could be ov pains but not as strong as I have in the past. CD13 I have loads of ewcm and a niggle on the left. CD14 I still have the niggle but its barely there, same for CD15 and 16. I have ewcm on and off all those days. Today (CD17) I have tonnes more ewcm and a really small niggle. We BD'd CD7, 10 and 13 (evenings).
I am so PUZZLED!!! I've tried to get the man to shag me again to cover bases but he just won't play the damn game!!! I'll keep trying as long as I have ewcm and if I don't manage it hope to god that the ewcm has helped sperm meet egg if I haven't already ovulated.
Any ideas anyone????
Obviously I'll be getting opk's for next cycle cos this is just crazy. No I won't start temping because I know that will send me to the nut house.
Say I were pregnant and did ovulate on CD12 would that explain the ewcm all week? I don't think so but interested to know what others think. I would have thought any increase in cm would be creamy like.
I'm picking this is all oestrogen cream related which I'd only just started so its pretty good shit! I'm on to progesterone tomorrow so only get one cream free day.
Anywho guess I best get back to the house cleaning. Oh almost forgot...currently mothering 3 wee lambs at the moment and we're expecting snow!! Ahhh its all crazy round here!
No comments:
Post a Comment