Tuesday, 9 August 2011

TMI

If you haven't already caught on from the post title today will be a bit too much information. Don't ask me why I feel I need to blog the ultra personal bits of my life to the world. Maybe because it facinates me. Maybe because it fascinates the heck out of me and to talk about this like of crap in RL is so not appropriate (unless of course your name is Felicity and we're talking hormones lol).

Anywho....read on at you're own risk......

I'm not especially proud to admit this but I am absolutely and utterly fascinated, possibly enraptured even, by ewcm. Ewwwww I know!!!! I am fascinated by the fact our bodies produce this. I'm amazed and the regularity of it. The fact I can almost time my calendar to it. Ever since quitting the pill I've done well in the ewcm department. Some cycles are better than others for sure. Usually CD11 sees a dose then maybe another day over the next few days.

This cycle is a bit different.

This cycle (so far) it started CD11 in small amounts, CD12 there was a bit more with some seriously plump feeling ovaries which had me a little worried for reasons I'll explain later, CD13 (today) well that was a whole other level! I happened to glance down in that general direction whilst using the facilities at work and it was literally...ahem...running outta me. Running. Urgh gross yet so fascinating. Astounding infact and had I been alone I probably would've let out a wee giggle however the stall next door was occupied so I had to settle for a smile and a little victory dance on the seat.

I feel like my body is screaming fertility right now. My nether regions are just gagging for a load of swimmers to encase in there safe haven and transport to the little eggy.

It must be the cream. The progesterone cream worked almost instantly so why wouldn't the oestrogen? Its been a week of use and clearly its taken hold and doing its job. Healthy ovulation.

Speaking of ovulation....yesterday CD 12 I started having some strong ovulation type pains. CD12 and ovulation pains are not normal for me but hey neither is anything else these days. So I was a bit concerned. You see CD10 we got jiggy. Sweet. CD11 I was tired and although I had the ewcm I didn't manage any lovin' cos I figured I had some more days up my sleeve. Yesterday, which was Monday-stay-at-a-friends-after-netball-night AND CD12, when I started feeling those pains I could've kicked myself. I felt despair at not being energised enough to get a leg over Sunday night. Then the pains started to ease and I thought 'oooh maybe its not happening' then I worried that they would be less due to the cream THEN I thought well maybe because of the cream my ovaries are working up storm and plumping up earlier than normal. Either way I vowed and declared that tonight when I go home I was going to enforce compulsory shagging just to be sure and I'd keep the enforced shagging in place until next weekend to cover ALL bases.

Today my ovaries still feel rather plump and I have niggling pain on the left so I'm going to assume that I haven't ovulated like I thought I might've and they're just gearing up for the mother of all ovulations. I'm even going to pee on my only OPK left in the drawer.

I am fertile hear me roar!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no no! There is something about EWCM which I find completely facinating. Gross as it may sound but I have a compulsion to pick the stuff up and stretch it. I'm totally excited by its awesomeness...even if it won't be accomplishing anything. lol. BTW, it is oestrogen which is responsible for CM production so it makes sense you are surfing on the stuff.

    ReplyDelete