As soon as I decide to spew my concerns all over a post everything gets sorted out. Evidently I had not experienced ovulation mysteriously void of the ovary pain I always get. My body was just playing tricks on me because its fun to do that didn't you know? Just like when you think AF isn't coming so test only to get a bfn and when you wipe there's AF...no matter that you've been the toilet paper inspector for like the entire day or anything!
Anywho yesterday I got the pains and there was no doubt what it was. CD17 which makes this likely to be a 30 day cycle. I'm not sure I like that, its going back to pre-Felicity and hormone cream days where I didn't know if I were Arther of Martha. Hopefully its just a temporary thing due to the oestrogen cream. What I did love about that cream was the abundance of ewcm but we all know that from a prior post don't we.
So with the arrival of 'the pain' harmony and faith that I do know my body had been restored. The fretting however had not been replaced with relief. Because even though I was ovulating I had not had any kind of 'relations' with the other person involved in this whole ttc job since CD13. Cue hormonal internal freak out. Intensified by a ten-fold when told 'there's plenty of other times for sex'.
Excuse me? Hmmmm yes I know. What. The. Fuck?
Luckily I held my tongue because firing up to that comment might not have ended well. I just said "yes dear but today is a better time' and left it at that.
Thankfully he saw reason and perform his duty.
Now I can stop harrassing him poor guy.
Not holding my breath that it worked though. I never do hold my breath. The cream has given me wicked sore nipples though. And I noticed I was a lot more hormonal - sharp you could say - over the last few days.
Oh how I don't miss the days of oestrogen dominance.
No comments:
Post a Comment