Sunday, 7 August 2011

Oestrogen and Ovulation

Today is, hmmm let me see, 1..2..3..4.. CD11. I've been using the Oestrogen cream for 6 days now and I'm wondering if my use of the cream will affect my ability to recognise ovulation. In the past I get such sharp ovary pain there's no denying what's happening down in the ole baby making dept. But what if the cream stops that or lessen's the pain so much that I don't know I'm ovulating? Obviously I can just use opk's but I'm tremendously useless at doing stuff like that and really I'd rather not pee on a stick that won't tell me I'm pregnant.
And again, obviously, we just need to bump uglies all week to make sure we hit the right time. I just find comfort in those stabbing pains telling me that today is the day.

Anywho...
Randomly discovered a lonely OPK that had fallen out the back of drawer in the bathroom yesterday so I'm picking I'll pee on that at some stage to double check the whole ovulating thing.

Wish me luck cos you never know this may just be the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment