I don't know how people in the Northern Hemisphere who deal with this ALL winter long survive. We're day three of snow here. Not often it lasts that long. Although must be said that much of has melted during the day but then it snows again overnight.
Hopefully we've seen the worst of it. My netball team are going on a trip away tomorrow to play in a two day tournie. Unfortunately we have to travel north and one of the routes north is nortorious for closing due to snow. Fingers crossed it doesn't take us all day to travel the 3 hrs we need to.
Thankfully our animals are all coping fine which is a bonus. They closed school again today pretty much due to the roads being closed for a serious stretch of the main highway. Evidently I had more chance of getting to town today than yesterday but never mind. I'll still go later on and stock up on food for while I'm away. And pop into school to do a couple things in prep for Friday when I'm away. Argh its going to be chaotic.
Anywho...
As far as 'the other stuff' in my life. I know its too soon at 4dpo to be feeling anything (isn't it?) but my nipples are still sensitive however I'm SURE they're getting less sensitive as the days wear on. I'm also gassing and a mofo. That'll be due to food I'm eating...but god knows what food lol.
So that's about it. Will leave you with a couple pics of life around here and go do something useful.
My "babies"
Track in the road - it wasn't all that deep that was just a snow drift lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment