It has snowed on and off since Sunday night and today they closed our school. Too many teachers couldn't get to work! Yesterday we cancelled the buses and just ran with whoever turned up which for me was 8 of 18 students! Then this morning the road was covered and I told them I was going to be late if I made it in at all and they then closed the school. Far too risky and far too much ice on the roads. So I get a bonus day off this week when I've already got Friday off!!! Mean week at work!!!
Have been sliding down the hill with the neighbours in their inflatable kayak...AWESOME FUN!!!! Its starting to melt now but we're expecting more snow overnight so should be interesting to see how tomorrow pans out as far as getting to work goes.
I should really be cleaning the house or making lunch or something but I'm not.
Um what else to tell? Nothing really.
I ovulated and have had REALLY sore nipples since thanks to the Oestrogen cream. I think they've started getting better since starting on the prog cream...I keep tweaking them to see how much they hurt and I'm sure its not so bad now. The other night in the shower I brushed past one with my arm and WOWSERS it smarted. Way too early to be anything of significance of course so not getting my hopes up.
Oh the Fella and his random shit he says......the other night I mentioned the sore nipples and he asked if I was getting my period, "no" so then he asked was it pregnancy related, I laughed and told him um no I'd just popped an egg so that was at least 2 weeks away so he goes "Oh so we're at insemination time then?"
It was all I could do not to scream! Hello why do you think I just spent the week trying to get you in the sack haha.
Anyway that's my man for you.
Bring on the end of this tww at least I've got plenty to keep me busy with.
Snow Day!! Enjoy the unexpected time off. I hope the TWW passes quickly for you. xx
ReplyDelete