1) .....having sex becomes like a business transaction.
Last night I went home and made it pretty clear that I wanted sex. He feigned exhaustion and was falling asleep on the couch. I told him better ruddy well nap cos he's need some semblance of energy come bedtime. He laughed and moaned asking if I was 'menstrating' lol. Clearly the poor guy just can't keep up. I risked putting pressure on the situation and told him that it was good timing. His response, still cracks me up now, was that he wouldn't be able to "warm it up". Meaning we'd be having the 'no frills' version lol (if any at all!). Anywho.
2) .......you're willing to give up an episode of Grey's Anatomy in order to get your leg over.
Normally I have to catch up on Grey's via on demand as the Fella likes to watch other stuff and normally I'm tired from netball the night before. Last night he suggested I watch it. Probably was thinking he'd get me hooked then he could sneak to bed and be asleep by the time I got there haha. No such luck for him.
3).......your man offers you no frills humpty de bumpty and you take it.
Like I said the offer on the table was 'no frills'. There was just enough foreplay to get the game going for him then it was straight into business. The earth didn't move there were no fireworks in the sky. It occurred to me afterwards that it was the first time EVER in the history of our ttc had we had sex because we had to so to speak. It wasn't bad but I'm sure as hell glad the last 2 years hasn't been like that every month. I don't think I would've lasted this long if it had.
Given last nights events I think I'll be pushing my luck to get another session in tonight that's for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment