Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Ridn' the hormonal rollercoaster

This morning I woke up feeling awful. Full of the cold, tired, shitty. God knows what the fella said but I almost starting crying. I had to really bite my lip to stop myself turning on the water works because I don't think I would've stopped plus his work mates had just arrived so yeah that could have got awkward lol.

Hmmm hormones will make you do the darnedest things huh. I can't wait till my next lot of testing and hope like crazy that Felicity lets me stop that nasty oestrogen. A lot of what I'm feeling is ALOT like the bad ole days of 'the oestrogen' dominance'. Not fun. I hate not being in control. I hate the sharp tongue that pops out of nowhere making me a person I'm not. Fingers crossed that things settle down in the next few days.

As for the pregnant man comment of last post. I guess I should have gone into more detail there cos I realise now that was pretty crazy. Firstly the pregnant man is not one of my friends on FB but the comment about the pregnant came from my cousin on FB. Apparently 20/20 this week is playing a story about a pregnant man. Since reading that I've seen the 'shorts' on TV and well the guy is looking rather pregnant although on a man it just looks like a beer belly gone bad!. That's all I really know at this point, I would assume he was a she at some stage of his/her life and that's how a 'man' is pregnant but I could be wrong.

Lol you can imagine my initial thought when reading it though can't you? I think it went a little like "You're fucking kidding me! Even a fucken man can get pregnant before I can!"

Sometimes ttc is a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment