Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Itch Much?

Argh!

I itch all over!! Have done since probably the weekend. My skin is crawling. My legs itch, my face, arms, head. Its driving me nuts just quietly. There's not actually anything on my skin to itch. It just itches.

So not sure where thats coming from. But I finished my progesterone cream yesterday and haven't got the new pot yet because I was dumb and didn't plan ahead. Well actually I thought I might beable to make the pot last till the end of my cycle however that stuff is deceptive. Anywho picked up my script for that to send off tomorrow and it will likely arrive next week.

Not really ideal finishing half-way through the 2ww and I'm not really sure how it'll affect things. I'm mean of course I'm expecting to get more PMS symptoms than I have done and maybe that's why I'm itching like a b*tch. And starting to bloat a bit. And cramp a little along with a stabby pain here and there. And why my nipples are starting to get a tad sensitive.

10 dpo. Only 3 or 4 more days till AF is here.
AND its a long weekend this weekend...YAY!! AND I brought this really cool cookbook called the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook. It is full of devine cupcakes, cakes, muffins and sweet pies...mmmmmmm. Guess what I'm doing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment