Today my class were tonnes better. I had to introduce a extrinsic reward system though which fully sucks as I usually reserve that move until near the end of the year when they're fully over school but what works works. I have some boys who are incredibly boyish and not really that interested in school so have to work hard to keep them on the straight and narrow.
It was nice to have a good day today. Maybe I was less tired I dunno.
Before I went to bed last night I changed the sheets and sprinkled lavendar all over which I think might have put me out for a good sleep. I still didn't wanna get up for zumba though but who does at 5.30am? The better mood could also be attributed to taking the progesterone cream again. I took 3 doses then had to stop because the salivary test means you don't do hormones for 24hrs before. I think now my body is back in harmony and not going nuts.
I have netball training tonight so it will another late night home :( Then I'll have to pack for my trip tomorrow as I'm leaving straight from work and won't be going home again. Hopefully I get some motivation to move my butt and get sorted. I've felt so unmotivated lately. Its kind of dumb.
Oh well only 3 more weeks before our long weekend away!! I'm not really counting down yet cos I have a tonne of things work related to do before then but its definately in my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment