I was going to post another post about me. About me and how peeved I am about my body not playing the game with ovulation and I still don't think I've ovulated blah de blah but I've decided not to.
Today I want to do a little shout out to Green Sprout. You'll find her blog on my roll (Baby Elephant in the Bedroom). Please take the time to read and leave her a comment. Things are not easy with her new lil man and she needs all the support she can get.
To GS,
Girl I'm thinking of you a lot. On my drive to work yesterday I spent the whole time thinking about you and the hard time you're having. I wish that I lived in the same country / state and that I could offer more hands on help. I wish that I had some helpful advice to give about how to help you and your lil man feel better. The little advice I do have is to reach out to those who offer help. And if possible keep blogging even though I know you're sleep deprived and busy. Keep blogging and get whats on your mind out and let us support you with our comments. Know that you're not alone and we are thinking of you. I love that you tell it like it is and don't stop doing so...babies aren't easy so there's no need to pretend like they are.
Look after yourself girl. Your last post was a week ago - things could have changed since then who knows but I just wanted you to hear that I'm here.
Take care
xx
Very nicely said! She has been a great support for a lot of us during IF struggles and its nice to know that others still think about her and are here for her after getting through IF.
ReplyDeleteAwww! -long distance tackle hugs- I've been a bit behind the eight ball as I've spent some time over at my inlaws while DH was away...then I got a cold. In the meantime I've had quite a few messages of support and it has been really heart warming. Times like these I am reminded of all the amazing people I've got in my life. Even if some are long distance.
ReplyDeleteI think, think, maybe, that we have turned a corner in the last couple days. I am hoping I don't speak too soon but I'll hopefully manage a blog post between feeds over the next day or so.
Thank you also for your comments on my last post too.
You're a gem!
Xxx