I've basically wasted the hour since school finished doing jack all. First I went to talk to my 'boss' (the lady in charge of the junior school) about taking leave for the trip the Fella wants us to take. I just wanted to know if it should be down as annual or other as other meant I needed to explain and I didn't really know how to explain other than I really wanted the day off because my bf NEVER takes me ANYWHERE and now he wants to take me away for 3 nights!!! (Can you tell I'm still in disbelief about this?).
Luckily for me she is O for Awesome and was so excited that he wanted to do this and thought it was really sweet etc so told me to put it as annual and see how I got on. At school we have what's called a senior management team (SMT) who are the principal, deputy, and 2 associate principals to various parts of the school. They meet weekly to do important things - one of which is approve leave. It should be fine but me being me I still feel guilty and a little naughty hehe.
Anywho that conversation led onto students in my class which invariably meant I looked at my watch and it was 30mins later. Then I spent another 30 reading blogs!
Oops.
Not to worry I've got time to kill before netball anyway.
So last night we started planning our trip and decided that I'd only take one day off and we'd leave the Thursday afternoon straight after work and head to our first stop. The friends we are going with are organising our accommodation and stuff but I looked at some potential places - ya know with personal spa pools and nice rooms etc and got REALLY excited. Yep I'm liking holiday idea, I'm liking it alot!
I'm liking that it hopefully will coincide with ov too (tehehe). I made it very clear to the Fella that we needed to have our own room lol.
Ahh good times to be had all round! I can't wait!!
Phew now I've got that off my mind I best actually do some work!
No comments:
Post a Comment