Sunday, 22 May 2011

Do you think they realise?

Am watching a marathon of 16 and Pregnant on MTV. I don't know why I do it to myself but can't seem to help it. I love babies.
But...
Do you think they realise how lucky they are?! I mean of course its not cool that they got pregnant at 16 when they're so young and still children themselves but still they got pregnant. They didn't have to 'think' about a thing except live in the moment. They didn't have to think about ovulation or the tww or anything. Heck they didn't even think about contraception.
I spent years worrying about getting pregnant. Shock horror what would I do if I were ever to end up with an unplanned pregnancy. What I wouldn't do to go back to those days of innocence and ignorance. Those days when we first started trying.

Alas we can't. We can't go back so we can only go forward from here. And that's ok. What doesn't kill us will make us stronger. It has to.

I've hit the tww finally. FINALLY! God to people who struggle to ovualate I will sound like a real priss. I am. I'm sorry. I just hate the whole not being able to rely on my body thing. It sucks butt.

So my fingers are crossed...its just habit now...but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just going to focus on my pledge to not be a blog-a-holic and write stupid posts every day and on my upcoming appointment with the naturopath.

Onwards and upwards!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 16 and pregnant is seriously like crack. had I known, I wouldn't have gone into it in the first place. Oh! you should totally watch pregnant in heels! (I apologize in advance for that recommendation)

    ReplyDelete