Friday, 20 May 2011

Frustrated Much?

CD15 and I don't think I've ovulated yet. The last 3 mths I've ov'd like clockwork on CD14 but apparently not happening for month number 4.
Not that happy.

Just gonna have to jump the boy tonight aren't I? What a pity lol.

Thankfully I didn't go away this weekend like I'd planned cos when I was going to go away I'd planned on ovulating like um yesterday.

Anywho.
Have had a good conversation with the Fella about the whole testing issue. I think we're finally getting somewhere close to the same page. I think.
And I told him about sperm and it taking 3mths to change when taking things like vitamens and how that's why I thought he needed to be taking ALL the pills ALL the time to which he agreed.

In other news I have my follow-up progesterone test next Thursday. Quite looking forward to seeing my progress and having another talk with my lady about a few things.
Oh and today I had a smear test. Mmmmm nice way to end my week lol. Nothing like having ya hooha peered at on a Friday. But in saying that a smear test saved my life so I ain't complaining (I had an abnormal smear about 3 yrs ago which turned out to be high grade and next step was cancer...wasn't too major but got it sorted and we're all good).

Annnnd that's about it. Going to make my dinner and start relaxing into the my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Well i'm sorry the OV is being lame but hey if it gets you a few more fun days then why not enjoy it?!

    I'm very glad to hear the small steps the man is taking to get on board. I was so scared in the beginning because mine was so relunctant but now he is more engaged and I think the extra time helped.

    I hope your weekend goes great, OV kicks in and you get some good relaxing time in.

    ReplyDelete