Monday, 2 May 2011

A post about nothing much interesting

I slept like butt AGAIN last night. This time I went to sleep, rather crashed to sleep at a normal hour then was awoken by ??? - the fella snoring or the howling wind we had - and couldn't get back to sleep for AGES!! I have no idea what time it was or how long I was awake but I know it was a long time. I was stinking hot despite it being freaking cold out of the bed. The fella kept up with the snoring so I kept elbowing him till he moved then he would just start up in the new position. I wanted to SCREAM cos I couldn't friggin sleep and had to work today. Its gutting because i just spent two weeks recouping for the next long term and was feeling really refreshed then just like that it all gets undone on the last two nights.

Seriously though the wind was atrocious! I really thought that something was going to fall over whether it be the house or the sheds. To top it off the dog must have a flea or something because I have bites all over and as you can imagine they were fab to deal with while I was roasting in my artic sheets.

But despite that awful sleep I managed to survived the first day of term! I still have netball practice to content with and an overwhelming amount of thinking to do around my class. I just had a set of twins start who are critically behind in their learning. Honestly looking at them its hard to believe they've been at school an entire year!. Its one part of teaching that frustrates me the most because I have worked hard in the first term to get my class moving along nicely and to a point where they were all pretty much on the same page (figuratively speaking)and now the new two have thrown a spanner in the works. However they have shown potential to be great students so I don't think it will be long!.

As for me personally - well 10dpo and like I say sleeping like crap, tooting up a storm (but that could be the venison steaks last night lol) and counting down the days till this tww is over.
I NEVER should have ever said anything about not giving two hoots about the tww because you know what? all I've done this time is symptom hunt! Gah..what a dick.
I really don't think the outcome will be any different than the past year and half of cycles. I truly don't. I'm just hoping AF stays away till Friday (14dpo) so I don't have to miss my monthly 'maintenance of the lady bits' appointment on Thursday!
Just for anyone who's asking - testing will not take place until AF is officially late which by my calculations will be Saturday. I have ONE test so it will only be used in an extreme situation. If I can I might even drag it out till Sunday but I doubt I'll even need to worry.

1 comment:

  1. Man I'm with you on the bad sleeping. I think I've had one good night sleep in the last two weeks. Even now it is nearly midnight and I'm wide awake reading blogs
    I'm going to have my fingers crossed for Sunday. I like the one test only, I might have to try that sometime. Maybe it will help my craziness!

    ReplyDelete