I didn't really have anything to post about. And seeing as its 3dpo I'm breaking my rule too. BUT I didn't come on to post about symptoms that I'm imagining cos well I haven't got any!
I really just wanted to know if was just me or is anyone else noticing a problem with blogger today? First my usual way of getting there wasn't working then when I comment on some blogs it was a bit different. A little bit frustrating.
Last night had a our first game of netball for the season. We lost. I hate losing but at least we played well and weren't out played by the other team. We will only get better.
Oh and tomorrow I plan to send my follow up salivary test away and book my appointment. Am really looking forward to seeing how I get on.
Apart from that nothing else to report. Boring I know.
Sorry I have been MIA.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to blog as often as you like! (I know i do...) Blogging is your outlet to explore your thoughts and feelings.
I'm sorry you're having problems with blogger :( I am so glad I switched to Wordpress.... of course it has its own problems, but I find them easier to live with.
What is your salivary test for?