Wow its gone real quiet on the blog front. Well the blogs I follow anywho. Dying for someone to talk about their life so I get a distraction from mine.
CD32......yes you read that right! I have never had a 'cd32' in my life so wtf? Every few hours I'm convinced AF has arrived only to find that no she has not. What I would love to know is...is she coming at all?
I just can't tell what my body is up to. I've been getting cramps but they're less than on CD28 and sometimes I think its gas. My bb's are still soreish and that's about it.
Why do you test? I hear you ask. Well today I ordered some more tests online cos I used my last one and I just can't bring myself to go into the local chemist or supermarket and get more. Our town is just way too small and I'm guaranteed to meet or be served by someone I know and I just can't face that!
And I'm making myself wait until Thursday as that is allowing enough time for late ovulation AND longer than normal LP. If I make it to Thursday morning I will test with FMU.
I'm trying REALLY hard not to get excited but its damn hard not to as you can imagine. But again I have to be prepared for the disappointment.
How late do you think you've potentially ovulated if you've never had a CD32???
ReplyDeleteWhat you've written wasn't all too dissimilar from what happened with me... Hopefully, turns out to be the case! FX and good luck!
I think it was about Cd19 or 20 - well that's when I had some ferning and cramping but didn't have the ewcm. I had that a whole week before. Talk about confusing!!! So anywho tomorrow would make a LP of 14 days if I ov'd later which is the longest I've had. Can you tell I've done lots of number crunching lol?! Oh well time will tell.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots of hope your way. I know the waiting sucks but your doing a good job being strong and waiting.
ReplyDelete