Ok today my nipples are REALLY sore...so sore I don't like to touch them in fear of the pain! I'm pretty sure this has to be cos I missed the EPO for a bit there so my PMS symptoms have increased some.
Although part of me is hopeful its the other reason!
AND my cervix is weird. Not to touch (I haven't been there far too busy for that) Its all tingling (not in an erotic way) and a little painful.
If I were a POAS addict I'd probably have tested by now but I hate the disappointment and I only have one test left! In all honesty considering I don't really know when I ov'd I could be 10dpo or 4dpo! If I'm the first there's a chance I could be UTD and if I'm the second there's a very outside chance (and some long lived sperm lol) that I could be as we haven't BD at all since last weekend.
So my plan is to wait until next weekend (I know ages!) and if AF has not shown up by this time next week I will test.
FX this week zooms by with no AF.
No comments:
Post a Comment