Monday, 27 September 2010

CD6

So this will probably be one of those posts thats a lot about not much really haha. Today I'm not feeling overly emotional about anything which is great. The weather has finally settled a bit here so although it rained this morning it cleared and I got a whole heap done outside. I'm very much motivated by the weather so the sun being out recharge my boday and mind so to speak.

And being on school holidays helps lol.

It just occurred to me about 5mins ago that I should really start using the microscope again. I am determined to use it right and do things properly this month. If I learnt anything last cycle it was that anything is possible as far as ovulation is concerned. I so want a BFP this month and I am going to do everything it takes to get one.

Apart from that there isn't much else to tell. Had a few bevvy's with the girls last night. Totally random get together. I definately felt a little hungover this morning which wasn't great but I coped and got on with it. We spent time remembering good times of old and making plans for the summer. It was nice to make fancy free plans. We have just begun day light savings this weekend gone so now that the days get longer I just love the atmosphere in the air that comes with this time of year. The slow wind down to Xmas and Summer begins as soon as those clocks wind forward and things almost get festive.
Bring on the season of bbq's and sunshine!!

1 comment: