So as I write we still have no sign of that witch. The cramps a tiny and occasional. I keep thinking she's here and when I check theres nothing.
The only symptom aside from no AF is sore boobs - they're sore on the sides which I've never felt before.
I'm trying to the patient because nothing is going to make her come faster or not come at all right now.
My theory (yes I have lots of theories lol) is that I ov'd on CD19-20 (can't remember which). Now if this is correct and going on my past LP I should have AF now...so if she's not here now it may mean my LP is longer this time around.
So plan of attack? Well I'm going to exercise extreme willpower and wait until after Wednesday which would make a LP of 14 days before testing again if I need to. No point wasting money on tests if I don't need them.
Another looong week ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment