Saturday, 11 September 2010

Busy = Good

Another blogger I follow is pregnant. Yay for her. My turn next I think!

Anywho today has been BUSY. Today we helped my fella's sister and her family move house. They bought a farm which is fabuluous but the previous owners did not clean the joint very well so we spent HOURS cleaning the place. They also had a pitbull type dog so the living room carpet reeked. That got pulled up pretty promptly and luckily the flooring underneath is beautiful but I think they'll recarpet before next winter. We washed walls, skirting boards, cupboards you name it we cleaned it.
Some people have no pride cos the place came up rather well for an older house.

The lawns and gardens need urgent attention but she's an avid gardener so I don't think it will be long. We spend some much time cleaning that when the boys turned up with the gear we did even bother to unpack much. We'll tackle that tomorrow.

Being busy is great. It snaps me out of my sorry for myself state. I hardly thought about ttc cept when I saw them move in their cot from when their kids were little and the high chair and I had to stop myself from saying we should just take that with us.

As for how I'm feeling physically - I have sore as nipples. Well sore to touch. And some random little cramps now and then. Now this could all be related to missing the EPO for a few days when I went away as I'm guessing it wouldn't have been as effective so I'm not getting hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment