Wednesday, 22 September 2010

The Questions!

So as I mentioned this morning Lindsay at Waiting for that Positive tagged me and as promised now that work is done (well the kids have gone) I can answer them!

1) If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be?
Probably in Australia because I have some many family and friends there or a pacific island because it would be a heck of lot warmer than here tight now lol.

2)Who do you find inspiring (other than your family members)?
Right now I am inspired by the many women who's blogs I read and how they have allowed myself and others to share their journey. It makes me feel like my dreams will come true.

3. What was the last book you read? and What was the last one you read that you would suggest other's read?
I can't remember the name but it was about WW1 in the trenches. The last story I read by Jodi Picoult - Nineteen Minutes is a must read!


4. Have you had any major injuries?
Just majorly sprained ankles. I've done both bad enough at different times to need crutches. One was earlier this year but get this...the hospital had NO crutches to give me!

5. Do you have a favorite quote or motto?
Ummmm how about 'That's how the cookie crumbles" which probably reflects how I'm feeling like right now.

- Do you have a Favorite band/singer/artist?
I'm going to list them as there are a few:
Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Dido
Neil Diamond (a reflection of my upbringing)

Phew! Hopefully that was insightful enough for ya'll. Feel free to ask for further information. I'm more than happy to provide an extension of answers.

And now for my tags....to be honest I'm pretty new at this whole blog-tag business so am not sure how it all really works re how many to tag, who I can tag etc but I'll try (please let me know if I do it wrong lol!)

Da da da!! (Drumroll)

I'd like to tag

Christine at A Whole New Blog
Green Sprout at The (Baby) Elephant in the Room
Lindsay at Waiting for That Positive (that's if I can tag back the tagger! if not that's cool)

I could probably tag more but I'm not sure how that works if I'm not sure who else bar the above reads my blog lol. And I know that you guys have been tagged lots so no stress if you can't get to the questions.

Anywho now for questions.....

1) What do you look forward most to about being a parent?
2)What is your greatest fear?
3)If there was something wish you could 'do-over' in life what would it be?
4) When are you happiest?

Righto there are my questions.

And possibly that should be the end of a rather lenghty post. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment