Yes AF arrived this morning. She was there to greet my bleary eyes as I stumbled to the bathroom after waking at 5.30am to go to Zumba. Needless to say I wanted to crawl back into bed as it was also blowing a gale and pouring with rain. But I perservered got in my car and went. I am on auto pilot. I am trying not to get all 'poor me' about it. Maybe next time huh?
Thanks for the lovely comments. They have helped.
Also thanks to Lindsay at Waiting for That Positive who tagged me. I will answer her questions probably tonight. Am at work so should really get on with that.
Ciao for now!
Oh I'm so, so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteI was really holding out hope for you, keeping my fingers crossed and everything.
I hope your able to get through the day and have a better evening. (and when you get time or need a mental break, I look forward to seeing your anwsers)