Monday, 13 September 2010

Logical Explanations

I'm finding that I really need to post a lot at the moment as I want to record how things are going for reflection later on.

Today I find myself trying to find other reasons I'm feeling the way I am.
For example:

Earlier I had massive reflux and almost threw up (not cool sitting at a desk with kids reading). Now I have this sensational burning in my stomach. So I'm sitting here thinking pregnant? OR more likely the baked beans I had for lunch today! AND I just recalled posting about indigestion another time right around the time AF arrived so hard to tell.

Then theres the sore nipples. They are still sore today. Pregnant? or the fact I missed the EPO (notice I keep reminding myself of this).

I've been waking up sweating for no apparent reason. Pregnant? or a sign that the season is getting warmer.

I've also been pretty tired in the evening and crashing to sleep by 9.30pm then waking up wanting to keep sleeping but its not like I can't function tired just tired..pregnant? Or just tired lol!

Soooo pregnant? or totally all made up in my head! Who bloody knows????

2 comments:

  1. *insert devilish grin here* You know there is one easy way to find out... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno GS....I'm just not totally convinced yet. I'm willing myself to be patient. Only 4 more days of waiting to go if AF doesn't arrive before then lol.

    ReplyDelete