Monday, 6 September 2010

TMI

Warning there may be a bit of the 'too much information' coming so if you don't wanna know don't read any further.......






So this post relates a bit to our sex life. Don't worry I'm not going to go into sordid actual details (sorry if that disappoints you lol!!)

So my fella is 38. 11 years older than myself. We both enjoy bedroom action but since early on in our relationship we fell into a pattern of once or twice a week action. I'm the type who'd probably get jiggy every day or couple days but he's a little more laid back than that. Anywho the point being its all good whatever happens.

Anyway the reason I'm posting about this is cos this whole once a weeker type stuff has been the bain of my ttc journey. I've been really careful not to put pressure on the situation by making us BD on cue especially since my fella was a bit reluctant with the whole idea of ttc. So most of the time I tried to make sure we did get jiggy around the right time. Clearly this strategy is not working or else we'd be pregnant. Anyway slowly (as I've mentioned a bit lately) he's seems to have warmed to the idea of babies and with this warming has seen a real effort on his part to BD at the right time. GREAT NEWS people!! Its almost feels like when we just started out ttc...all new and exciting.

So yep feeling good right now and even if we don't manage it this time round I know we'll give it a good go next time :)

1 comment: